Seattle August 26, 2006Posted by Dylan in My huge summer holidays.
- We came off an 18 hour Greyhound bus and we were at Seattle.
- We expected to stay with the brother of one of the IMS teachers from Adelaide- Ray Eads
- Ray and Nancy welcomed us at the bus stop and put keys in our hands to a hotel right in the centre of Seattle-so generous
- After a shower we went straight to the Pikes Market and Chloe and i had the usual- chicken fingers and fries
- The next day we went into town and i looked through the Seattle Mariners shop and got another baseball hat
- We then went to the Space Needle- it was so high up!
- We were only on Seattle for a short time but i thought it was a nice city.
- This is the view of Seattle from the Space Needle
- This is the first Starbucks in the world- it is at the Pike Market